Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome Friday Followers!

Friday Follow

Welcome to Friday Follow, hosted by One 2 Try, Midday Escapades, and Hearts Make Families.
New to Friday Follow? Here's the basics.
  • * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
  • * Grab the Friday Follow and Sponsor buttons and include both on your Friday Follow blog post.
  • * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
  • * Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like
  • * Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
  • * Follow back if you like, when you get a new follower through Friday Follow

7 comments:

Traci66 said...

Hello. Stopped by to FF. Come see me if you like. traci66.blogspot.com
I'm #121 on Mr. Linky

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog!!! I’m another new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

Jami Balmet said...

Hey I'm new from friday follow! I'm your newest follower!

I hope you get a chance to visit my site:
http://jamibalmetreviews.blogspot.com/

One 2 Try said...

It is nice to see you part of Friday Follow! Have a wonderful weekend. Rita @ One 2 Try.

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.
P.S. VERY COOL BLOG..LOVE THE COLORS!!!!

veterankindergartenteacher said...

Hi there..following you from Friday Follow! I hope you will follow me back!

Mr Monkey said...

Hi -I'm a new follower of you from FF.http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/For every follower that joins I will be releasing a Unicorn back into the wilds of the New Jersey boardwalk. So please do your part by joining and saving these special creatures. Thanks
Mr. Monkey