Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bestest! Followers! Ever! (Oh, Yeah, And The Winner Is...)

First~ Can I just say, you guys are the bestest, most awesomest, wonderfullest followers ever? Henrietta TOTALLY WON A TRAMPOLINE!!!!! Yay! Thank you so much from me, and Henrietta says, "Thank you so very much! Without my awesome family, friends, your readers and mine I would never have been able to do it!"

Also~

And The Winner Is...

There were 241 entries for the Gift Card giveaway. I used Random.org to chose a winner. And the winner is...

shala_darkstone said... 217

I voted for Henrietta!
#2

Congratulations! Please respond within 72 hours to the email I just sent you. Thank you to everyone who entered, tweeted & voted. Awesomest Followers Ever!

1 comment:

Henrietta said...

You all are absolutely amazing! I can't tell you how excited both of my kids are! We are all still in shock that we actually won!!! Thank you so very much everyone! ((HUGS))