Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Gonna Be a Busy Week

It is going to be a busy week for me, but I will do my absolute best to get as many posts up as possible. Today is Kitten's birthday, so I have a cake to make for the family & cupcakes to make to share with her friends, & a special dinner to cook. Tomorrow is the weekly visit with the home teacher. (Never wait until the middle of July to sign your kids up for preschool. All of the spots will be taken. Everywhere.) Wednesday we have a Dr's appointment & Friday is the B*tch n Stich ( I hate that name; really, really, really hate it) Saturday The Husband will be gone most of the day, so it'll be me alone with 2 bickering children. By Sunday I'll be curled up in the fetal position in a dark corner sucking my thumb & whimpering :}
The only real problem days will be Wednesday & Friday. The posts will either have to go up VERY early in the morning or late afternoon/evening. The posts may be late, but they will go up.
Well, I'm off to (try to) stuff 10 hours worth of activity into 5 hours worth of time. Have a beautiful, winning day!

3 comments:

LAMusing said...

Go girl, go! I'm tired just reading about your week!

katychick said...

Dont worry about the post- just do what you need to get done. and hope you have a good week.
thanks so much
tcogbill at live dot com

debbie said...

It sounds like a hectic week. Maybe, get yourself a little chocolate, that makes anything seem better.