Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~~CLOSED~~Books~12/21

* Where Heats Are Free & The Pirate Queen at A Musing Reviews exp 12/22
* Solid at Icey Books exp 12/22
* The Spy Who Saved Christmas at Book Chick City exp 12/24
* The Toymaker's Christmas at Reviewed by Mom exp 12/26
* Geist at Over the Edge Book Review exp 12/27
* Devil's Kiss & Dark Goddess at Dark Faerie Tales exp 12/27
* Green Eggs and Ham 50th Anniversary Edition prize pack at Delightful Chaos exp 12/27
* Unearthly at Vampire Book Club exp 12/28
* The Cheap Diva at Giveaway Lady exp 12/28
* Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic at My Organized Chaos exp 12/29
* Darkness Falling at Vampire Wire exp 12/30
* Reasons Why YOU ROCK at Happily Blended exp 12/31
* John Lennon: Life Is What Happens at Here and There exp 12/31
* Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic at Readaholic exp 1/3
* Christmas Angels: Read and Share at My Four Monkeys exp 1/3
* Amazing Cows! at Susan Heim on Parenting exp 1/4
* Whole Health Healing at In My Opinion... exp 1/4
* A Stitch Before Dying at Frugal Plus exp 1/4
* Euphemania at Sweeps4Bloggers exp 1/4
* Thr3e at Bless Their Hearts Mom exp 1/4
* Amazing Cows! at Bless Their Hearts Mom exp 1/5
* Get Energy at MamaKnows exp 1/5
* The Heir at Debbie's Book Bag exp 1/5
* Whole Health Healing at Sweeps4Bloggers exp 1/6
* Friendship Book: Off To School at Heck Of A Bunch exp 1/6
* Lastingness: The Art of Old Age at I Am a Reader, Not a Writer exp 1/10
* The Ancillary's Mark at I Am a Reader, Not a Writer exp 1/12
* More Bears at Baby Brandon's Adventures exp 1/20

1 comment:

Dr Tom Potisk said...

Hi there! I'm Dr Tom Potisk. I love contests. I'm the author of that book Whole Health Healing being given away. I'm happy to be listed on your great site. I'm having a blast sharing my experiences from 25 years as a busy holistic family doctor. I've got hundreds of helpful tips in the book for all ages. One reader recently told me he lost 35 pounds just from following a fer of the suggestion I have in the chapter called Enjoying Eating. Enjoy!