Friday, December 17, 2010

Last Minute Stocking Stuffers from Husky Tools












You remember last month when I told you about the boat-load of Husky Hand Tools under $20 at The Home Depot? They really do make great last-minute stocking stuffers. The wonderful people at Husky sent me the 13-Piece Powertek™ Precision Cordless Screwdriver Set to review. It's perfect for toys, electronics & eyeglasses. You know, those wee tiny screws that you absolutely can not find an appropriately-sized screwdriver for? Well, this set has the sizes you actually need :) And with all the toys & battery-operated gadgets that are sure to be under your tree, this set is absolutely perfect for Christmas morning. I used it to take a couple of screws of Kitten's toys. The Powertek™ Precision Cordless Screwdriver was strong enough to take 'em out, even though The Husband tightened them :) Yay! And, it only takes 2 AAA batteries.












When I was young & stupid, I actually bought The Husband a few no-name, cheap tool sets. So not worth it. I know better now. One of the brands I actually feel good about buying is Husky. Their tools aren't expensive, but they're good tools :) I will be personally making a stop at The Home Depot to be picking up a few last-minute gifts (Shh! Don't tell!)

FTC Disclosure: I was sent a product for review. I was under no obligation to give a good review. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: