Thursday, January 20, 2011

~~CLOSED~~A Few More Books ~ 1/20

* The Map of Moments ~ Preternatura ~ ???
* 101 Gourmet Cupcakes in 10 Minutes ~ Savvy Moms Save ~ 1/31
* Precious Moments Storybook Bible ~ My Four Monkeys ~ 1/31
* soup Day ~ My Four Monkeys ~ 1/31
* Entertain Like a Gentleman ~ Sweeps4Bloggers ~ 2/1
* Glimmerglass & Shadowspell ~ Good Choice Reading ~ 2/3
* Soup Day ~ Momma in Flip Flops2! ~ 2/3
* Kiss of the Rose ~ Book Lovers Inc ~ 2/4
* How To Marry a Duke ~ The Fiction Enthusiast ~ 2/5
* Precious Moments Storybook Bible ~ Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports ~ 2/5
* Peace and Plenty ~ BookHounds ~ 2/5
* How to Marry a Duke ~ You Wanna Know What I Think ~ 2/7
* How to Woo a Reluctant Lady ~ PS I Love Books ~ 2/10
* Unscrambled Eggs ~ I Am a Reader, Not a Writer ~ 2/15
* Meg's Melody ~ I Am a Reader, Not a Writer ~ 2/15

No comments: