Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Quilt Along, Events & Extra Entry Opportunities

p.s. i quilt is hosting a Postage Stamp Quilt Along. For those who don't know, a Postage Stamp Quilt is made with teeny, tiny squares. (In this case, 2" finished) You'll need a couple of Jelly Rolls & some yardage for binding & backing. There ARE prizes (of course) for those who finish their quilts.
1st prize = $100 gift certificate
2nd prize = $75 gift certificate
3rd prize = $50 gift certificate
*tentative drawing date is 2/1*

I will *not* be playing, but if any of you decide to participate, I'd love to see your quilt :)



Dreaming of Books Giveaway Blog Hop hosted by Reviews by Martha's Bookshelf & I Am a Reader, Not a Writer, January 14-17












Extra entry Opportunities at Night Owl Mama. You can earn up to 15 extra entries in to all January giveaways. Click link for details. ends 1/6

My Silly Monkeys


A Blogtastic Extravaganza hosted by My Silly Monkeys January 18-22. 150 blogs with at least $50 in prizes.





Surviving the Winter Event at Bargain Mom. Add the Button to your sidebar by 1/8 (I assume?) to get 5 extra entries into each event giveaway. Click link for details.

No comments: