Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pardon Our Dust

Hi everyone, it's Jenna here from Momma Told Me, and I'll be taking over Just Contest Stuff! I've been following Just Contest Stuff since before I was a blogger myself and appreciate all the hard work Pixie13 has put into it! It's going to take me a few days to learn the ropes and get my footing, so please excuse any delays in posting, we will do our best to get the listings moving fluidly ASAP! Once again, apologies for any confusion while we transfer over, and I look forward to posting for all of you!


In the mean time, if you have an upcoming event and would like the button featured on the sidebar for extra publicity, or a giveaway added to our roundup, feel free to email me with the details at woodpress08 (at) gmail

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking this on Jenna! I'd be lost without Just Contest Stuff!
(I love Momma Told Me too...)

sodahoney said...

I have been a follower of Just Stuff for quite awhile. I do have a question on the direction it will be taking.

The old format was new contests. Can you enter contests that have been on for awhile or entering them more then once? (except low entry and I love the way you are doing that)

Jenna Wood said...

Hi Soda Honey!

Are you asking from a submitter's standpoint, or a reader?

Ellen and I will post a giveaway multiple times if it's submitted to us, so long as it does not exceed 2 requests per week. I plan on resuming the 'ending soon' posts, which may be in a similar direction of what you're suggesting.

We can certainly recap contests based on their subject, perhaps once a week, if that may help?

Hippie4ever said...

Yay! Thanks for picking up the torch :)